Letest news

Broncos Lose Home Opener 20-23`


The Denver Broncos lost their home opener last night to the Oakland Raiders by a final score of 20-23. I did not get to watch the game because i didn’t air until after 10pm on the east coast, so I’m relying on the highlights I’ve seen and the box score to provide today’s commentary. Based on what I’ve seen it doesn’t appear that Tim Tebow got into the game. Maybe some of you can comment and confirm.

From what I saw, Kyle Orton didn’t look good. Sure he threw for 300+ yards, but it was all dink and dunk. He also had an interception and a costly fumble. I don’t care what the national media says, Tim Tebow can not be worse than Kyle Orton. I hope the Broncos leave Orton in there for another week and he sucks it up again and then they’re 0-2. I want Broncos fans to really start killing the front office for the circus they created this offseason.



The Broncos get Cincy and Tennessee in their next two games. If they don’t win those with Orton it will have to be TEBOW TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment